Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reed Gunther Pinup

This is a pinup I was honored to draw for the insanely talented Chris & Shane Houghton's "Reed Gunther" comic book series. It is in the most recent issue 4 "A Fish Out of Slaughter"

This is definitley a comic book I have to pimp... You can purchase this comic at www.reedgunther.com. Or view Chris's artwork at chrishoughtonart.blogspot.com

It is a fun, hilarious, black and white adventure series set in the American Old West. Chris can draw like no one else can, and he managed to bang these out while being a full-time student. I don't know how he did it.

Thanks again Chris & Shane for including me in your amazing work!

1 comment:

  1. I love this piece! The detail is incredible and all the characters are full of life and personality. Beautiful work! :D

    ReplyDelete