Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome to my OFFICIAL Blog!

HELLO! My name is Robb Mommaerts and I am an illustrator specializing in all types of pictoral communication. Don't I sound intelligent? My main focus is illustration for children's literature. My preferred medium is watercolor. I've been honing my craft in painting for a few years now after illustrating five titles which at the time were done with a mix of pencil and Adobe Photoshop. What I do now is mostly traditional with the exception of the occasional digitally colorized comic book artwork and vector illustration. I've done a few professional comic book projects as well. On this blog I will mostly show brand new artwork, but occasionally I will feature older pieces or projects. Please visit often for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment